Date(s) - 05/20/2017
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cheerwine’s outdoor Centennial Celebration will celebrate “all things Carolina” with a N.C. BBQ competition, local food, independent bands and more.
Attendees can expect to enjoy:
– Free Cheerwine and commemorative coozies
– Limited Edition Cheerwine merchandise available for purchase starting at noon (limited quantities of commemorative Cheerwine signs and other items)
– Live Music from Time Sawyer, Gyth Ridgon, Empire Strikes Brass, Acoustic Syndicate and Roomful of Blues.
– People’s Choice BBQ Competition (noon-2pm) sponsored by Smithfield, with Hog Heaven, NC Ribs on Wheels, Rockytop BBQ, Boone’s BBQ, Smoke & Go and Sonny’s BBQ. Attendees can sample BBQ from each team and vote for their favorites.
– Food from Cheerwine’s partners and friends including Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Bojangles, Biscuitville, Fatz Cafe, Cackalacky and King of Pops.
– Biergarten featuring NC Crafts from Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and New Sarum Brewing Company.
– Family-Friendly Kids Zone with magicians, jugglers, rock climbling wall, obstacle course, slides, bounce house, lawn games and more.
– Free tour of Rowan County Museum’s multi-room exhibit celebrating Cheerwine’s 100 years. This includes a visit by the historic 1927 Cheerwine Ford Truck
– Our State Magazine welcome center
RSVP today and stay up to date as more event details are announced!